The MG4x2 golf cross trainer from G/FORE is a multi-functional shoe that takes you from the street to the course with ease. Featuring a one-piece engineered breathable ripstop upper for unbeatable comfort, an auxetic lattice midsole for all-day support, a sawtooth traction pattern for grip, and finished with our staple triple-density foam cushion footbed for a massage with every step. These eye-catching shoes are sure to make a statement on the course this summer, making you the envy of your fourball!
- Narrow fit, if you are between sizes, we recommend ordering up.
- Made with breathable ripstop
- Full rubber outsole with sawtooth traction pattern designed to provide flexibility & grip
- Responsive eva midsole with auxetic sidewall will keep your feet comfortable after long days on the course
- Impressive 360° moulded heel cup prevents heel slip & provides superior comfort
- Wide base with tall, sculpted sidewalls for lateral & medial stability
- Direct, under-heel comfort & odour control with removable & washable insoles featuring a one-piece dual density 3d moulded heel cup
- Comes with an extra set of laces
- 73% polyester, 27% TPU
- Removable antimicrobial cushion inserts are machine washable.
- To clean, use a mild soap & a soft bristle brush, brushing in 1 direction.