The MG4X2 golf cross trainer is a sporty, multi-functional shoe that takes you from the street to the course with ease. Featuring a one-piece engineered waterproof G/Dry knit upper for unbeatable comfort, an auxetic lattice midsole for all-day support, a sawtooth traction pattern for grip, and finished with our staple triple-density foam cushion footbed for a massage with every step. The combination of comfort and functionality make this a must-have summer shoe for the for the serious golfer that wants to stand out on the course!
- Narrow fit, if you are between sizes, we recommend ordering up ½ a size
- The G/Dry upper is constructed with waterproof & stain-resistant engineered stretch knit fused with an internal waterproof lining
- Full rubber outsole with sawtooth traction pattern designed to provide flexibility & grip
- Responsive eva midsole with auxetic sidewall will keep your feet comfortable after long days on the course
- Mpressive 360° moulded heel cup prevents heel slip & provides superior comfort
- Wide base with tall sculpted sidewalls for lateral & medial stability
- Direct, under-heel comfort & odor control with removable & washable insoles featuring a one piece dual density 3D moulded heel cup
- Comes with an extra set of reflective laces
- 68% Polyester, 12% spandex, 11% TPU, 4.5% nylon, 4.5% polyurethane
- Removable antimicrobial cushion inserts are machine washable
- To clean, use a mild soap & a soft bristle brush, brushing in 1 direction.