An eye-catching Scott Readman headcover that combines both golf and art. A very powerful image which is unmistakably Banksy, they say a picture paints a thousand words, this one paints a million. Originally sprayed on the 700km Palestine segregation wall there is no doubt this piece is all about freedom. This driver headcover features the unmistakeable ‘balloon girl’ embroider on top of this padded & lined headcover, guaranteed to protect your club whilst also bringing this iconic art to life in your golf bag.
- Handmade driver headcover
- Banksy’s ‘balloon girl’ embroidered
- Premium Synthetic Leather
- Padded and Fleece lined
- Made in Bristol UK
- Match with the fairway wood/putter headcovers for a stand-out look in your golf bag
- Spot clean as needed. Wipe with warm water, gentle soap & a non-abrasive cloth. Let air dry