Golf and Art. The heart-shaped balloon is believed to represent love, hope, innocence, childhood, and self-confidence. It’s thought that the piece symbolises losing something which is within your grasp. Arguably one of the most prominent works of street art by the infamous Bristolian Banksy. This blade putter headcover from Scott Readman Concepts features the iconic ‘Girl with the heart shaped balloon’ embroidered on top of the padded & lined blade putter headcover. This headcover is guaranteed to protect your putter whilst also bring a stand-out look to your golf bag.
- Handmade blade putter headcover
- ‘Girl with the heart shaped balloon’ embroidered
- Premium Synthetic Leather
- Padded and Fleece lined
- Made in Bristol UK
- Match with the driver/fairway wood headcovers for a real stand-out look in your golf bag
- Spot clean as needed. Wipe with warm water, gentle soap & a non-abrasive cloth. Let air dry