Golf and Art. The heart-shaped balloon is believed to represent love, hope, innocence, childhood, and self-confidence. It’s thought that the piece symbolises losing something which is within your grasp. Arguably one of the most prominent works of street art by the infamous Bristolian Banksy. This fairway wood headcover from Scott Readman Concepts features the iconic ‘Girl with the heart shaped balloon’ embroidered on top of the padded & lined fairway wood headcover. This headcover is guaranteed to protect your fairway wood whilst also bring a stand-out look to your golf bag.
- Handmade fairway wood headcover
- ‘Girl with the heart shaped balloon’ embroidered
- Premium Synthetic Leather
- Padded and Fleece lined
- Made in Bristol UK
- Match with the driver/putter headcovers for a real stand-out look in your golf bag
- Spot clean as needed. Wipe with warm water, gentle soap & a non-abrasive cloth. Let air dry